MacDowell Arts Colony in Petersborough, New Hampshire

Deepest apologies for being absent from this blog. As some of you know, my art projects have been in unusual abundance this year including a group exhibit at Document Coffee Bar, new work premiering at the Granary Art Center in Utah, participation in the Little Tokyo Utility Box Project (my piece is an homage to Misora Hibari), a new work for the COLA exhibit at the LA Municipal Art Gallery, an artist residency at the Smithsonian Museum of American History, the completion of Season Six of Ear Meal Webcast and currently a six week artist residency at the MacDowell Art Colony in New Hampshire. Accordingly, I give you the lunch at the MacDowell. Every day, three solid meals prepared by New Hampshire's finest. I am in the Heinz Studio, a lush studio where I am working on my new sound installation, Conical Sound: Antoni Gaudi and Simon Rodia. The Heinz is awesome and my fellow residents are a cavalcade of amazing creative individuals who I have the pleasure of conversing with daily. The images are of the lunch baskets, delivered to us each day. We are spoiled but inspired to work even that much harder on our individual objectives!

Comments

Popular Posts