King's Hawaiian Bakery and Restaurant in Torrance

I had to pick up my Pyrex ware at my Cousin's in Carson so we decided to all go out to dinner. Kerrie was on her way with my niece, Leini from West LA so Kaz said we should meet them at King's Hawaiian Bakery and Restaurant, 2808 W Sepulveda Blvd Torrance CA 90505. Now, I'd been to the one on Western many many times but not this one, which is the original one. Kaz was coming off a cold so Saimin was sounding really good. I love how the appetizer bread is the Hawaiian biscuits, soft and sweet. We all grew up with the loaf. Since then, they have really diversified their goods. They make all sorts of pastries and other bread goods. The Saimin was hot and hearty. It's a family restaurant and appropriately, i was with family.

Comments

Popular Posts