Lotus of Siam in Las Vegas

Las Vegas is not a place I frequent often but there I was with to fabulous friends, on our way to see an earthwork, Double Negative by artist Michael Heizer. I think it was Aandrea Stang who suggested the Jonathan Gold favorite, Lotus of Siam located in a very un-ritzy part of Vegas; 953 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV 89104. We waited about 40 minutes to get a table. The place was packed, filled with the beautiful people of Vegas. The wait wasn't a big deal. There's a lot of people watching opportunities and Hikmet Loe and Aandrea are super fun to hang with. Between the two of them, there's a lot a great stories about the art world. Spicy Catfish with basil leaf, Drunken Noodle and Som Thum (Thai Papaya Salad), mann, that was an excellent meal. I am so going back to this place the next time I am in Vegas. Ah, there lies the challenge.

Comments

Popular Posts