Un Solo Sol Kitchen in Boyle Heights

I have great co-workers. I think I've said that before. Amalia and Heidi are also part of the bike crew I organize but we hadn't really hung out in a while so it was great to have dinner with them last weekend across the street where our friend Daniel J French was organizing the Beats and Bridges event at Mariachi Plaza. I am a bug fan of Yeya's but Un Solo Sol Kitchen (formerly Homegirls) was also open and not having been there before, we decided to try it. Well, there's our Metro co-worker, Diego Cardoso's painting on the wall, so we knew we couldn't miss. The food was excellent. I had three tacos; chicken, no pales and carne asada. The frescos were delicious and fresh. i had the cantaloupe because that's one of my favorite Herbie Hancock songs. This place was a big hit with the three of us.

Comments

Popular Posts