Jongewaard's Bake N Broil in Long Beach

University of Hawaii VS Long Beach, so you know a planned family outing was made months ago. Oh yes it was. Half of us rooting for one team and half the other. Fourteen tickets sold to my family and there we were, in the Pyramid, occupying two rows above the CSULB bench; half the time watching the game and half the time watching my son, suited up and supporting the team. The Beach won in a very thrilling game. Afterwards, we were all hungry so my cousin Kazu suggested Bake n Broil, especially when he realized I had never been there. It's located at 3697 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA, 562-595-0396. We showed up around 8:30 PM and had to wait about a half hour. It was the evening that started the recent chilly weather so we tried to seat as many on the waiting couch. Our group took over two dining tables and the plethora of food that arrived was beautiful. I couldn't even have dessert I was so full. The food here is wonderful Americana. I had the delicious chicken pot pie. The meatloaf was also excellent and the my daughter's roasted chicken was amazing. Thanks Kazu and Kerrie! Delicious!!!!

Comments

Kerrie said…
Kaz had the cinnamon roll French toast and OMG!!! Can't wait to go there again!!!

Popular Posts