Green Leaves Vegan on Hillhurst Avenue

I finally got around to scheduling Jake Rosenzweig's interview for Ear Meal Webcast. You can catch his performance at www.laartstream.com. We decided to meet at Green Leaves Vegan located at 1769 Hillhurst Avenue LA CA 90027, 323-664-2345. As the name states, vegan. I ordered the noodle dish Jake recommended and a side of Satay with peanut sauce. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. It was a little noisy in there but not so much as to obscure the audio recording of Jake's interview. I asked questions and Jake responded and ninety minutes later we were done with both the interview and meal. The menu is extensive and I look forward to visiting again to try more dishes. One slight critique; my noodle dish was not hot. I'm not sure if the soup was supposed to be hot or if they are doing the raw thing were you can't cook anything. Regardless, it was delicious. Love that peanut sauce!

Comments

Popular Posts