Tony's in Burbank

I went to go visit Rick Alpers at Atomic Records this week and luckily neither of us had lunch yet. Rick took me to Tony's Italian Deli for my first time. A staple of the Burbank community, there's no use of MSG and everything is fresh and deli-perfecto! I ordered the Tony Special ( a no brainer for a first timer) and I shared a Foccacia with Rick. The Tony Special is an Italian cold cut sandwich but I have to say, this ting was perfection. Perfect bread with that crunchy crust, all the meats were freshly cut, the vegetables lightly splashed with vinegar and herbs. I woofed this sandwich down pretty quick. The Foaccacia is a must order. It's a wonderful baked bread with this amazing but simple diced tomato and herb topping. It's like a pizza but better. Tony's is located at 1124 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank CA 91506

Comments

Popular Posts