Signature Cafe in Culver City

Finally made it in for lunch at Signature cafe, 8572 National Blvd, Culver City CA 90232, 310-839-0930. I feared that parking would be an issue but there was actually quite a bit. This place is a cute little cafe with panini's, wraps, salads, hot and cold sandwiches but what I found out was that Lilly, who runs the orders, bakes the desserts. The red velvet cupcake I had was really wonderful. It's a no nonsense cupcake but rich, moist and full of happiness. I also ordered the grilled cheese with tomato sandwich. I was going to get a salad because the one's I saw that others were ordering looked really good but I have no will power when it comes to grilled cheese with tomatoes. This one was excellent. Ripe tomato slices, delicious toasted sourdough and melty goopey cheese. I do want to go back and try the French Dip as well as the Southwest Salad and Cobb.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The manager is rude and dirty and reuses to go containers doesn't respect her employees and keeps all the credit card tips

Popular Posts