La Mamma Burger at Grand Central Market

I am so thrilled that this is Cafelala's 800th entry. That's a lot of food. Thanks everyone for your support!!!! Today was bike to lunch Friday and the crew opted for Grand Central Market. La Mamma Burger opened about six months ago and several folks said I had to try it. Oh mann, this is a great burger and quite affordable; the combo is under $9. I ordered a cheese burger with bleu cheese, onions and lettuce with the regular fixings. Ordered my patty medium rare. The patty is large and they use some secret seasoning. They also have caramelized onions, roasted peppers, etc. I kept it simple for my first one. The bun was beautiful and had that egg shine on top. The house fries are steak-style with some seasoning. The person who ordered before me got onion rings and they looked incredible. There's also a breakfast sandwich and a breakfast burrito that sounded really tasty. La Mamma Burger, 317 S Broadway CA5, LA CA 90013.

Comments

Popular Posts