Hot Link Grill in Watts

Driving around Watts after a very wonderful community meeting. It was a couple of days since I found out that artist Willie Middlebrook had passed away. It was a solemn feeling driving around Watts with this in mind. He was a great artist and awesome human being. I was beyond hungry and when my sugar level gets low, it's hard to make a decision. I finally decided to stop at this hot dog-hamburger place. Hot Link Grill is located at 10410 Broadway Watts CA. There are two windows, one is the grill and the other is an ice cream shop. The sculpture in front is hilarious. I asked the girl at the counter what she would recommend. I sensed she was the daughter but I could be wrong. They seem to advertise that their hamburger with a sausage on top is their trademark. This was mentioned by the older server further inside the store. But, to this, the first girl rolled her eyes. I took this as a secret advice. She (girl #1) said she liked the cheeseburger and that's what I ordered, with fries. It was a very good burger. However, my curiosity if peeked. I would like to go back and try their trademark sandwich someday.

Comments

Popular Posts