Con Sabor near USC

I've been to this site before, many times but it was more of a Mexican food place now it's advertised more as an El Salvadorian place or maybe I just didn't notice it was a El Salvadorian Placer and kept ordering the tacos. I am not clear on this. Anyway, we finished the opening of the new Metro Expo Line Saturday. I was "stationed" at the Expo Park/ USC Station. On my way home after a long day of supporting the activities at our big celebration, and over the phone, my daughter asked if I was near a Chipotle. I said no but if it's a burrito she wants, I know a good place. Con Sabor is located at 2212 Union Ave LA CA 90007, 213-748-1727. I ordered two papusas. One garlic and cheese that was outstanding! I mean the garlic came in chunky slices and was overwhelming in more ways than one. The other was a plain cheese and beans. The Cola Champagne was delicious and I finished it waiting for my order at the shop. My daughter seemed to enjoy the burrito. She ate half of it for lunch and the other half for dinner the next night.

Comments

Popular Posts