CO Opportunity Natural Food in Santa Monica

On the west side, there are these side streets like Montana and Broadway. Not quite Wilshire or Olympic but there's a lot of cool places if you venture along them. Yesterday, I went for the first time to CO Opportunity Natural Food, 1525 Broadway, Santa Monica CA 90404, 310-451-8902. At first glance, it looks like a market and it is but it's a co-op so there are all of these cool differences about it like membership with benefits and a above average prepared food area. I got some chicken stew and tofu salad for dinner. It was wonderful and uplifting. I didn't have much time so I didn't venture through the market, which I will sometime soon.

Comments

Co-opportunity said…
Thanks for visiting us, and for the great blog post about your experience! Hope to see you here again soon.

Cheers!
Ricardo
CAFE LA LA said…
Thanks Ricardo. I look forward to it. Thanks for looking at my blog.
CAFE LA LA said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
CAFE LA LA said…
Thanks Knuxie! why is your title natural gas compressor? I'm for the natural gas but compressor doesn't sound healthy. Ha ha!

Popular Posts