Norma's Tacos in Pasadena





Last week, after being hounded with phone calls, emails, smail requests, I went to the red Cross and gave platelets. The closest lab is in Pasadena so I went after work. The people are super nice and you get to watch a movie (small screen and headphones). It was my second time. The first time I watched Kick Ass and this time Constantine. These are action films with a lot of blood. It makes the whole tubes coming out of each arm for ninety minutes-thing kind of colorful. I had eyed Norma's on my way in so after eating all that salt and sugar they have laid out at the Red Cross table, I decided to get carbs and protein at Norma's. Norma's Tacos is located at 1265 East Green Street, Pasadena CA 91106, 626-795-1224. It appears to be a renovated early American gasoline stand. The design is really effective and cool looking with a lot of fire engine reds, outdoor seating and a trendy use of screen. The order is taken in front of the outdoor counter and the tacos are made really quick. I got a spicy pollo (chicken) and carne asada (sauteed beef). Of course, I was still light-headed from the Red Cross but it was very good. I think the design of the place overwhelmed my eating experience. I would love to go back and order the other taco styles. It's very Pasadena to me and I think you'd like it.

Comments

Popular Posts