Harriet's Cheescakes in Inglewood




This place was recommended to me a year ago when I started working on the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor. Harriet's is located at 1515 Centinela Ave Inglewood CA 90302, 310-419-2259, next door to Phillipe's BBQ and a block west of Spoon House Breakfast. The storefront is in a tiny mini mall. There's parking in the front and just a counter. They had 19 types of cheesecake that day and one special. I was in line with four others who quickly found out it was my first time there. After a lively and colorful discussion, I decided to order the Pralines. As you can see, a "slice" in the world of Harriet is not a normal slice. It's a mini pie for two or three but guess who attempted to eat it all in one sitting? I couldn't finish it. I really tried my best. I pushed it but as my senses started to malfunction and I was feeling faint, i had to stop with about 1/8 of the pie left. This is a legendary status cheesecake. I can't wait to go back and try another flavor. I'm not going to describe the cheesecake because i want you to experience it yourself. It is genius.

Comments

Popular Posts