Tattered Cover Bookstore Denver CO






Tattered Cover Bookstore is a chain bookstore of three in Denver CO. The one I went to was located at 1628 16th Street Denver CO 80202, 303-436-1070, where I ordered a hot cup of tea and brownie to thaw out from the cold weather. I'm sorry but I forgot to take pictures of my snack but this gives me an opportunity to share a couple of cool things around this bookstore that is along or near the "Mall". On the "Mall" where all these artist painted pianos. It's a public art project and anyone can play these instruments. It was so cool to here people playing in the cold. one dude played with his gloves on. That's very impressive. Also, I loved the view out this window near the bathroom at the Tattered Cover. It looks so retro. Lastly, I share with you a very cool recliner, which one could hang out and read a book in the bookstore.

Comments

Popular Posts