Umemura Restaurant in Gardena






Umemura Restaurant, located at 1724 W Redondo Beach Blvd, Gardena CA 90247, 310-217-0970 is a small place with a big heart. The building used to be a taco bell, I think, but they retrofitted a working ramen place. The night my daughter and i went, it was after her basketball game and it was a little on the cold side so a hot bowl of ramen was perfect. The broth was salty, hot and delicious. The noodles were thin and not over cooked. My chashu ramen had lots of chashu in it, so I was really happy with it. The gyoza was delicious. I ate most of them. The feeling you get inside is very reminiscent to a small ramen place in Japan. That broth with all of the secret ingredients fill the air, along with the heat and oils. Your greeted with a strong "IRASHIYAI!!!!" wich means "WELCOME!!!". This is a good and maybe great ramen place I would go back to.

Comments

Popular Posts