Cafe Gratitude on Larchmont





Kind of a silly name for a restaurant, or so I thought. Cafe Gratitude on Larchmont is a totally healthy healthy healthy food spot on Larchmont, just inches away from Melrose located at 639 N Larchmont Blvd, LA CA 90004. It's a relatively new place but I'd been wanting to go for a while, having passed it a number of times bike riding. This time, I was on a ride with artist Clement Hanami and Smithsonian Curator Sojin Kim. Everything on the menu has a "gratitude" name. The BLT is called "I Am Extraordinary" and has chipotle, maple, coconut, romaine lettuce, tomato, avocado, cashews, aiolion on a gluten free wrap. My drink was "I Am Grace", which is young coconut ,ilk, almond butter, dates and vanilla bean. This was amazing shake I would definitely order again. The wrap was delicious as well; the deliciousness over powering the healthy-ness of it, which is always a good sign. Oh, the appetizer was bruschetta on these crackers, it kicked butt.

Comments

Popular Posts