Paradis on Vermont






Scandinavian ice cream or gelato anyone? I'm game! Such a colorful design and next door to the awesome Blue Rooster Art Store, who could say "no" on such a hot LA day as today was? Paradis is located at 1726 North Vermont Ave, 1726 N. Vermont Ave, LA CA 90027. A solid assortment of freshly made ice creams, just made this morning I was told. They had a good selection of vegan/ sugar free assortments too. Today, I wanted something cold but not necessarily really sweet, so this was perfect. I chose the Chocolate Sorbet, which is vegan but also chose the sugar cone (one step forward and two steps back). The sorbet reminded be of the "ices" in Philadelphia. Delicious but subtle chocolate frozen-ness. It was so good. I am looking forward to going back and try more of their flavors. I did have a sample of the almond chocolate chip which was delicious but I just wanted chocolate today.

Comments

Popular Posts