Trail Cafe in Griffith Park






Another thanks to artist Megan DeArmond for turning me onto a really cool place. Trail Cafe is at 2333 North Fern Dell Dr. LA CA 90068. It's in one of the many entry roads into Griffith Park. It's a snack bar looking outdoor place with outdoor seating but my my my what amazing food, especially the vegan baked goods. They have a delicious vegan chili which Bill Short ordered and I got the avocado sandwich. We shared a lavender short bread cookie and a lemon poppy seed scone. It was so good, I went the next day with Megan. I got the Ranger Pie, a delicious vegetarian pot pie with a delicate crust. Everything here is amazing, homemade and intimately presented. Note: the food is rich and fresh so the portions are misleading. It may look small but it's very filling.

Comments

Popular Posts