Lola's in Long Beach





Drove to the LBC last week for a performance at Open with my peeps, Southern California Soundscape Ensemble. This was for International Day of Listening. I got there early and decided to get a bite to eat and found Lola's at 2030 East 4th Street, Long Beach CA. Cute interior and very friendly service. The chips came with a red and green sauce. The green sauce was awesome. It sort of tasted like it had pumpkin seed or something like that. I ate a lot of that. I decided to order the chili relleno burrito, which was awesome but the chille relleno was not cooked completely like chili rellenos usually are, in fact, it was still fresh and crunchy. You know, it wasn't bad. It was like eating a burrito and a salad at the same time. I was alright with it.

Comments

Popular Posts