La Cervicheria on Pico





La Cervicheria, 3809 W. Pico Blvd LA CA 90019, 323-732-1253. Hmm, right around the corner and it took an invite from friends to go eat there. Bad community guy. I passed it by several times but a month ago I saw a couple get out of their SAAB and walk in. They looked very Westside. So I walk in around 7:40PM and artists Kyungmi Shin and Todd Gray are sitting with friends from Italy. It turns out they close at 8PM. Whoops! Todd ordered appetizers so we could at least sample the cerviche. It turns out that this place has rave reviews on the internet. I really enjoyed the cerviche we ordered but look forward to having a meal there someday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Alan,

La Cervicheria is super. Noel and I went there at the suggestion of artist Hilary Baker and really enjoyed our meal.

Sheila

Popular Posts