Cookbook in Echo Park and DR. Bob's ice Cream




alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5604604573505757794" />
I was at Catasonic Records with Kaoru Mansour mastering our new CD, Ear Diorama Ear. Mark Wheaton mentioned that the new shop that sells local produce is down the street. He mentioned that they sell this ice cream called Dr. Bob's and it apparently is made through the farming/ cow program at Cal Poly Pomona. I stopped by the shop, called Cookbook. It's so awesome. They bake their own breads, they have local organic meat and local organic vegetables and a lot of cool stuff. I bought a carton of organic granola which I just finished yesterday. Delicious. Dr. Bob's Ice Cream is velvety smooth, not too sweet and super creamy. It only comes in a quart size so I ate the whole thing while in the Hollywood Freeway traffic on my way to Canoga Park for a meeting. I almost finished it. It was so good and made the gridlock bearable. Cookbook is located at 1549 Echo Park Ave. LA CA 90026.

Comments

Popular Posts