Ajisen Ramen in the Century City Shopping Mall




Ouch! Maybe its a tall order to expect ramen to be excellent at a mega shopping mall in Century City but if the Mitsuwa Market Food Court can deliver why can't this place? The short ribs were pretty good. The soup was way too salty. Wow, it tasted like they dropped the salt bag into the pot. I remember when my grandmother was in her final years, everything she cooked was super salty. We didn't say anything, we just smiled and ate. I was devastated one day when she admitted to me that she couldn't taste anything anymore and possibly the meal was a little too salty. Nope, its great grandma! Well, I didn't see any grandma types in the kitchen of this place so I don't understand what's going on. One other thing, what's up with the noodles? That's pasta, that's not ramen. Sorry to be so bitchy but I hope they fix this stuff, otherwise, there's going to be a lot of people who think this is what ramen is suppose to taste like and that's just wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts