Sakura Noodle in the Little Tokyo Market Place




Sakura Noodle at 333 South Alameda St #100 Little Tokyo Market Place LA CA 90013 is the little place in the market at this mall. It's always busy. I didn't have much time for lunch but wanted to get out of the office so this felt like a place to get a quick meal that wasn't necessarily fast food and I was correct. I ordered the Mabo Ramen, my favorite. It's a hot bowl of noodles with the chinese flavored ground pork and spicy sauce. It's been a little cooler in LA lately so this warmed me up and most likely killed anything that resembled a cold in my system. This place is fast. I was in and out of there in a half hour. The parking is free for the first hour so it's really convenient. The broth was salty so I could hear my doctor scolding me in the back of my mind.

Comments

Popular Posts