Dude Sweet Chocolates at l.a.eyeworks






Got new glasses this week. I splurged and went to the local but internationally celebrated l.a. eyeworks. I got glasses that are a kind of new look for me. It reminds me a little of Jeff Pocaro of TOTO. Anyway, after we got them fitted, we were talkin about Valentines coming up and they gave me a box of chocolates. These chocolates are from Dallas Texas, a small company called Dude Sweet. They were really unique and mind blowing. First I thought, oh how cute, so small potions. I ate three and had hallucinations. The combo I had were 1) Depression; roasted beet and Texas olive oil, 2) Parique; Louisiana tobacco and cognac, and 3) CB & J; cashew butter, blackberry jam and balsamic gel. I'm gonna have some more this weekend. What a trip.

Comments

Popular Posts