Donut Man in Glendora






Driving West on Route 66, I came across a very cool looking donut shop and went against my very full from breakfast self and pulled over. I'm glad I did and so where my office mates. Donut Man is located at 915 East Route 66, Glendora CA 91740, 626-335-9111. I got a dozen and ate two of them at the office. Fresh, fluffy, silky, heavenly and luscious donuts. I couldn't believe it. They are famous for their Peach donut and Strawberry donut. I asked that the server decide what to put in my dozen but she didn't include the two fruit styles. No matter, the donuts she included in my box were amazing. I also like the fact that next door is a fitness gym. Kinds funny.

Comments

akemi said…
strawberry and peach donuts are seasonal. They use the freshest fruit, and the strawberry has practically a whole carton of fruit in it. You have to go back!
CAFE LA LA said…
I agree, I must, I MUST go back!

Popular Posts