The Counter in Santa Monica






The Counter in Santa Monica, is one of three locations of this burger place where you can customize your burger with a multitude of fresh and yummy toppings. I ordered a 1/3 LB beef burger on a bun, cooked medium, topped with herb goat cheese spread, dried cranberries, sauteed mushrooms and horseradish mayo. I had a side of fried dill pickle chips with apricot sauce and a Racer 51 IPA. (Note: the Racer is an excellent burger beer) At the end, I ordered an apple crumble, which comes with two huge scoops of vanilla ice cream and a new drink, a cold glass of Mr. Pibbs. The burger was delicious. The bun was sub-par. All of these hamburger parts have lots of options. For instance the bun; I could have chosen a ciabatta, a multi-grain bun or an English muffin. The bill was over $40.00. Well, I have the next day off so it's alright. The place was packed. I really enjoyed the combinations on my burger. Very fun, well done and the service was excellent. The Counter is located at 2901 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica CA 90405 310-399-8383

Comments

Popular Posts