Taqueria La Mexicana in Long Beach

I finally made it to Taqueria La Mexicana in Long Beach. Artist and Porter Gallery dude, Josh Southwick had recommended it a while ago but it closed right when I showed up last time. This time, I went to the LBC to play with a new collective, Southern California Soundscape Ensemble @ Open Bookstore. I was hungry so I decided to give Taqueria La Mexicana another try. They we're open so I called Josh and he recommended the California Burrito which is made up of french fries, asada, cheese and sour cream. It was so good and full of flavor. I really appreciated how it was big but clean, I mean, it didn't slow me down or make me sleepy, even though it had fries in it. The place is very popular and there's seating to the side. The mural inside is awesome! They are located at 3270 E 4th Street, LB CA 562-433-6389.

Comments

Popular Posts