Six Restaurant in West LA





Early again for my Tuesday night B Ball game, I was a little hungry on the Westside. I thought about going to Food but this place caught my eye and i decided to try it. Six Restaurant is located at 10668 West Pico Blvd LA CA 90064. They have a fine menu and what appears to be a wonderful wine and beer selection. It's a upscale bar with very cool staff. The inside interior is warm, dark woods, with a splash of sophistication. I ordered the five mushroom pizza and the potato and leek soup. The soup was over the top with a creamy cheddar base and rich chunks of smoked salmon. It came hot and really melted the unusually cool air that night. The pizza was small but filling. The mushrooms were rich and diverse and really had a great aroma to it as well as that great earthy taste. I would love to go back sometime and have a real meal with wine or beer. This is a very fun place. Oh, and the four HD screens playing NCAA basketball was much appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts