Patsy's Pizza at Farmers Market






Patsy's Pizza at Farmers Market, 6333 W. 3rd Street #448. LA CA, 323-938-4938. I love going to this place. It's not just the pizza which is fun, delicious, nostalgic and old school, but there's such a classic LA vibe, with black and white photos of Patsy and stars like Frank Sinatra. I've been buying a slice or a whole pie here since the mid 80's. I appreciate it so much that it's still there, and really all of the original places in Farmers Market. When they revamped it and opened the Grove, they could have lost all of this but they didn't and that's really cool.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Alan,
Noel and I love the Farmer's Market also. We meet friends there for breakfast almost every Sunday morning. If you have a chance, try Patsy's pizza with fresh tomato, garlic, and basil...delizioso

Sheila
CAFE LA LA said…
Thanks Sheila. I'll do that. Happy New Year and hope to see you both soon.

Popular Posts