Pie N Burger in Pasadena







This place has been here for a long time. I used to go when I was taking a Saturday drawing class at Art Center when I was in high school. Those were fun days but I loved the chicken pot pie. Mostly, though, its the staff and the retro-spirit of the place that draws me here. Of course their hamburger is awesome too. Last week, we had the tuna melt which was not the greatest but decent. The root beer float was excellent. For me, however, it's that chicken pot pie. It's just so much fun to eat. It reminds me of my childhood when my brother and I would be by ourselves at night and we'ld pop two frozen chicken pot pies into the oven. Comfort food, consistent and heartfelt. The Pie N Burger is located at 913 E. California, Pasadena CA, 626-795-1123.

Comments

JustinM said…
I knew you could get things other than the burger, but I didn't know anyone actually did. The pot pie does look good, though.
CAFE LA LA said…
Yeah but I suspect the burger is the way to go if it's your first time. Keep it traditional.

Popular Posts