Fantastic Cafe in El Segundo






I had an afternoon meeting in El Segundo last week and it ended around Noon. I found myself driving west toward the beach and stumbled upon Downtown El Segundo. I had no idea there was such a place. What an amazing "little town" feel with tons of places to eat. I was really hungry and couldn't make up my mind. I was thinking, it's gotta be a fantastic place and then BOOM!!! I saw the Fantastic Cafe. It was a sign, literally. It's a modest place. It's a burger joint with just a little bit more to offer. The menu is actually huge but right in front of the counter was a sign, "The Acapulco Chicken". Hmmm, grilled chicken? Let's try it. I poured myself a bowl of their salsa and dipped the pieces of the grilled white meat in it. It was awesome. It comes with fries and very crispy onion rings. golden. They're located at 410 South Main Street El Segundo CA.

Comments

Popular Posts