The Pho Shop in Little Tokyo





It was 10 am, we were hungry and nothing was open at the mall in Little Tokyo yet except The Pho Shop, Little Tokyo Galleria, 33 S. Alameda St LA CA 90013, 213-617-8533. I'd been avoiding this place for a while because my friend told it wasn't that good. Oh well, we walked in. I ordered the Ox Tail Pho, Bill Short got the Bun with beef, and his photo assistant John ordered the Chicken Katsu. First of all, huge servings. We could easily ordered to plates and shared them. We were all pleasantly surprised at the quality and freshness of the food. Maybe it wasn't the greatest Pho I ever had but it was really good. I'd definitely go back. I wasn't exactly sure why the Ox Tail was in its own soup bowl. The fried spring rolls were magnificent. This place was a pleasant surprise.

Comments

Popular Posts