The Fix in Silver Lake






Attention to detail? That's important, even though I am not a detail type of person. My boss could confirm that. But I believe that's what I liked most about this place. The Fix is located at 2520 Hyperion Avenue Silver Lake CA 90027, 323-661-8494. I ordered the Ono Burger. This is a burger place. Not only do they serve beef but also buffalo and ostrich. The Ono Burger has some teriyaki in it and was good. it had that lean beef which is not my favorite. I like the less-healthy 50-50 with just enough grease that spills and fat-per-bite experience. Here's the detail. The garlic fries kicked my butt. The garlic to potato ratio must be 2:3. Big chunky grilled garlic cloves. Bite after bite while watching ESPN on the big screen, I was really having a great time for my lunch time away from work. They had a great selection of sodas too. I ordered a ginger beer from Australia that was so rich with ginger it almost stung. I also ordered a peanut butter shake that was quite awesome and hit the spot. I'm told the night crowd is very happening here. My lunch time was peaceful and subdued. BTW, if you have time, check out the hardware store across the street. It's fantastic, OG and you're bound to find something you need.

Comments

Popular Posts