Mrs. Knotts Chicken Dinner Restaurant in Buena Park





My daughter had a 8AM game on Sunday in Santa Ana, brutal!. They lost but it was a good game. On our way back to LA we decided to stop for breakfast and I remembered Mrs. Knotts Chicken Dinner Restaurant in Buena Park serves breakfast. They are located at 8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park CA 90602, 714-220-5055, on the grounds of Knotts Berry Farm (amusement park). You'll find the restaurant right at the mouth of the main parking entrance where there are tons of little retail stores, all in the fashion of the ole west. This place is well known for their fried chicken and at night, it's often a long line of families waiting to get seated but at 9:00 AM ish on a Sunday, those families are walking towards the amusement park entrance and not for fried chicken, except me and my hardcore peeps. I ordered the friend chicken and eggs plate while my daughter ordered an omelet. The friend chicken was so hot, fresh, and yummy, drowning in white gravy, with that steam coming up, I mean mann, that's the way to start a Sunday! The only draw back is the food coma. I had to stop on our way back to LA for a ten minute nap and when we got home we took another nap. It's worth it though.

Comments

Popular Posts