Caffe Luxxe





I was wandering the Brentwood area this past weekend for a quick lunch and stumbled onto Caffe Luxxe 11975 San Vincente Blvd LA CA 90049 310-394-2222. I believe the coffee was one of the best I've ever had and certainly is the best I've had this year. It was so smooth , I mean velvet smooth and not over roasted like so many popular coffee houses. I ordered a Cafe Mocha and although I'm not much of a coffee drinker, would love to go back soon and try a different cup off the menu. With it, I ordered the walnut and raisin bread and chocolate croissant. The walnut and raisin bread was awesome and came with a side of fig jam. The fig jam was fresh and naturally sweet. If you like coffee, I highly recommend you give this place a try. I'd love to hear what you think.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi I agree. Caffe Luxxe has AMAZING coffee and hopefully a well kept secret for a little while longer as the lines are nuts at their Santa Monica caffe, so I like visiting this one in Brentwood. Great photos by the way, everything looks delicious. I think I'm going over there for some coffee and a croissant right now! :) Sabine
CAFE LA LA said…
Ahh, keeping the secret. I understand the sentiment. Enjoy! SHHHhhhhhhhh......

Popular Posts