Skaf's in Glendale






Hadn't seen Rick and Hiromi in months so we made plans to finally go to this Lebanese place they mentioned to me over a year ago. Skaf's is truly a family place. The Skaf family cook and manage the modest sized restaurant. It's on a corner at 367 N. Chevy Chase, Glendale CA 91206, 818-551-5540 (corner of C Chase and Verdugo) and there's parking in the back. Between the three of us, we ordered enough food for six people. It was an amazing lunch. On our table was Baba Ghannous (a roasted eggplant dip), beef shish kabab, garlic butter, pita bread, tabbouli salad (chopped parsley, tomatoes, burghol, onions, lemon juice, mint and olive oil), fattoush salad (mixed greens and pieces of toasted pita), chicken kabab, rice and for dessert, ashta (fresh cream with sliced banana's, strawberries, dripped with honey, rose water and crushed pistachios). Oh my goodness, I was so full I could barely walk to my car afterwards.

Comments

Popular Posts