Senor G's in Playa Del Rey






I eyed this place on my last bike ride through Playa Del Rey but finally went for breakfast this past weekend. Senor G's is located at 343 Culver Blvd, Playa Del Rey CA, 310-822-7733. I wasn't sure, but it seems like a family owned and run place. They had a full Mexican food menu but I went with the standard, Huevos Rancheros. The tortillas came warmed and in that plastic container my friend Allessandra's Nana used to bring from the kitchen. The salsa was killer and I appreciated the warm chips. The huevos rancheros was delicious and filling. Everything was fresh and homemade tasting. For instance, you know when the rice is tender and airy-like that, they just made it. It was so good, I finished everything. Downed it with a Yerba Matte hot tea. SWEEEEET!

Comments

Popular Posts