Los Montes in Norco CA






Ever been to Norco? I used to work out there, back in the late 80's. It's way east of LA. You can smell the ranch out there. There's a section out there off of Hammer and 6th they call horse town USA. It's really an amazing place. People are riding horses on the streets, hay is sold everywhere and you can smell it in the air. I found myself there this weekend for a basketball tournament my daughter was in. We had an hour before we needed to be at the gym and I was hungry. We found a market next to this huge store that sold horse riding gear including saddles and cowboy boots. The market next door was called Los Montes and inside this market is a small Mexican cafe. On the menu is the Cowboy Burrito which is huge and has a Chile Poblano stuffed with cheese and beans, drenched in more cheese. I couldn't finish it. I also had a lite dinner later that evening.

Comments

Popular Posts