Hot Cakes






I finally walked in. Hot Cakes is near B & B hardware off of Washington (the one that used to advertise during Laker Games). Hot Cakes is located at 4119 Centinela Ave, LA CA 90066. I guess the name sort of made me feel uncomfortable (don't judge me). I ordered the Peanut butter cupcake and the lemon square. The lemon square was delicious. Not too sweet and very-very lemony. The bottom was a thick cookie-like bottom crust. Outstanding! The peanut butter cupcake was good but there wasn't enough peanut butter sensation. I want my peanut butter to be over the top. I mean, I'm a crunchy type of person. It was very good, though, especially the chocolate cake base. Evidently their red velvet cup cake is their most popular but I just couldn't pass up the peanut butter.

Comments

Popular Posts