Green Peas in Culver City





I was in Culver City to pick up my kids from their sports practice over the weekend and was an hour early. I was hungry and decided to check out this place I'd been eyeing for a while. It's next door to this place where you train to get your butt rock hard. The posters are really funny. Anyway, next door to the steel buns place is Green Peas, 4437 Sepulveda, Culver City CA 90230, 310-397-9815, which I thought was going to be a vegetarian place but their huge menu does have meat plates. I ordered the Steak Quesadilla (red peppers, cilantro, cheese, tender steak, tomato, onions in toasty wheat tortilla). There was small side salad that was really delicious. I also purchased a Kombucha, which always makes me feel like I'm doing something good to my digestive system as opposed to tequila which often feels like I'm not. The meal was perfect, not heavy but filling and very tasty. Everything was fresh, folks were cool and the interior is sort of cozy, in a college student kind of vibe.

Comments

Popular Posts