Beach Pizza in Playa del Rey




I went to go see my son play volleyball yesterday at St. Bernard High School yesterday. I wanted a snack and found Beach Pizza at 8115 West Manchester Avenue (Playa del Rey) LA CA, 310-827-2000.I asked if they sell by the slice and they said nope but they have what they call the individual pie. It's about 8" or so. They said the most popular pizza was "The Hang Ten" which consists of their special sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, sausages, meatballs, red peppers, mushrooms, green peppers, black olives. Meatballs was listed twice, not sure what's that about? The pizza was cool and everyone looked like a surfer. On the hi def screen, they were watching Dodge Ball. I felt like I was in a different zone. The pizza was great. I definitely would go back.

Comments

Popular Posts