Fish Taco Express




Fish Taco Express is at 5144 East Beverly Blvd. off of Atlantic Avenue in East LA. It was highly recommended by three people I know. In fact, when I went for lunch, one of them was already finishing eating their order. This little stand has been there for years, in fact, next door is a banana split place I've covered last year. However, the fish taco folks are new and they've become really popular with the local folk. The taco was excellent. It's been a while since I had a fish taco that made me so happy I laughed. The other thing which I haven't mentioned yet is the chili. It's a side condiment that blows everyone away. It's a slow burn but it actually has an amazing pickled chili taste. It's not that spicy but you'll probably only be able to eat one.

Comments

Linda H said…
OMG! loved it! The fish tacos are the bomb here! Don't let the looks fool you. It's a little taco shop but the food is fresh and awesomely tasty. Don't forget to try their shrimp cocktail. My kids loved it! We came from San Diego just to try it. Kudos to the owner for taking a risk in this terrible economy.
CAFE LA LA said…
Don't forget that pickled chili!

Popular Posts