Rock'n Fish at LA Live

My friend Dave and I went to go see the Kings play against the Coyotes. It was an awesome game. It went to OT and then that one on one they do if it's still tie after OT. Is it called Sudden Death? My son and I used to play hockey on my brothers old Nientendo circa 1984 so I think that's the extent to any experience with Hockey I have. I really liked it. It was really fun to watch. It's a lot better than watching it on TV. Sometimes I am not sure where the puck is. There was no fight on the ice that night. Before the game at Staple Center, we grabbed a bite at the Rock'n Fish, 800 W. Olympic Blvd, Suite A160, LA CA 90015 213-748-4020. I had a delicious Cobb Salad. Dave also had a salad. We told the server we wanted to make the game which was in an hour so they recommended the salads, which are quick to make. I had my salad with a Guinness on tap. I never realized how well Guinness goes with Cobb Salad. It was awesome. The bread appetizer was delicious. There's nothing like good bread with real whipped butter.

Comments

Popular Posts