Pho So 1 in Gardena




Off the corner of Redondo Beach Blvd and Western, this is a economically priced Pho and noodles spot. It's right on the corner of this mini-mall that has a Marie Calendars. Pho So 1, a chain, is located at 1749 Redondo Beach Blvd, Gardena CA 90247, 310-329-7365. I ordered the Pho Tom (shrimp rice noodles soup). The soup was rich and the shrimps tender. I was meeting with my friends Steve Sakamoto, his wife Kumiko who happens to be the cake chef at the Torrance Mitsuwa bakery, and a very cool little dude, Ken Esteban. He was wearing the Lakers one piece I bought him, very cool. The highlight of the meal for me was the "Natural Shake of Avocado". WTF? I just had to order it. You know me. Anyway, mann it was weird but good in a sort of off way. Ken Esteban was wearing a corrective head gear. He looked like the guy from TRON. It was a very cool look. Unfortunately, his last day to wear it was today. Oh well. Now he looks like any other Lakers fan. Ken Esteban you ROCK!!!

Comments

Popular Posts