Dino's Chicken and Burgers on Pico





Dino's Chicken and Burgers is located at 2575 W. Pico Blvd, LA CA 90006, just west of Vermont. I have two friends that recommended this place to me. One mentioned it ten years ago. I finally went this weekend. The chicken is based with a delicious chile and vinegar base. The chicken is cooked over a grill with lemons and spice and then they place two sides of chicken on a large bed of french fries. By the time you start eating, the chile based sauce drenches itself on the fries and there you have the legend. I was first impressed with the vibe. From the outside, it looks like any other burger place but once you stand in line, you realize there are a lot of regulars here and so the conversations they are having with each other and the staff is really lively. It's really cool. I ordered three chicken plates. When we got home and opened all the containers, two of them were chicken plates but one was a chili and fries order. So be careful when you order the take out. Check it! I can't say it was the best chicken I ever had. the sauce was great and the french fries were delicious but the chicken was dry. Oh well, I am really glad i got to go and experience the culture though.

Comments

Popular Posts