Vegan House On Sunset


Vegan House On Sunset, 2703 West Sunset Blvd, LA CA 90026, 213-483-2105, is a place we have passed by hundreds of times. We've seen it but I guess the fact that no one had gone yet and the sort of odd mini-mall environment/ motel thing is weird. Today, I found myself in a rare solo lunch situation and decided to take one for the team. I drove to the motel with the mini-mall below it and walked in. I think this is somewhat related to the Vegan place on Centinela on the Westside. The take home menu is the type you find hanging on your home door knob after a long days work. The lunch special is $6.95. Can you believe it? I think that's how much the beverage costs at most vegan places. It was very decent and cheap. Nothing really stands out on the menu. I ordered Pad Thai. It came with brown rice, a salad and a spring roll. I enjoyed the meal, which was healthy and filling but not super-fresh. I'd go back, especially on the weeks the wallets a little thin.

Comments

Popular Posts