Park Restaurant in Echo Park





The Park is located at 1400 Sunset Blvd, LA CA 90026, 213-482-9206. This is one of my bosses favorite places so I thought I'd give it a try. I actually attempted to have lunch there several times but it was always closed. It turns out they have kind of complicated business hours; Wednesday through Sunday, 5:30 to 10:00 PM; Tuesday through Friday, 11:30 to 2:30 PM; and Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM is Brunch. They are closed on Mondays. Anyway, I would call them before you make the trek.I ordered the BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich and the Chick Pea and Fennel soup. The soup was outstanding! It was so fresh and hearty, a great homemade taste. The BBQ sandwich was also very good with excellent coleslaw inside. The prices are really-really reasonable too. The portions are not big so I didn't fall asleep later in the office around 3PM. The interior is kinda fun, a simple line drawing of a park. I ended my meal with a delicious Assam tea and a mediocre brownie. Still a very cool place when it's open.

Comments

Popular Posts