Masis in Jewelry District




Noam Maitless is a curious dude. We work together at Metro and he's become the industrial design go to guy. Familiar with the Business section of Downtown and in this case, the Jewelry District, he introduced me to a place, I am not so sure I will ever be able to find on my own. Masis is located on the second floor at 411 W. 7th Street, LA CA 90014, 213-623-8302. Armenian/ Mediterranean food for lunch. DELICIOUS!!! We both ordered the Beef Shawerma with Tahini. The side of rice, potatoes and salad with cucumbers was FAB! Everyone there was really cool to us and we even got treated to coconut macaroons. I highly recommend this place, especially if you find yourself in the neighborhood. What a find. Thanks Noam!

Comments

Tina Logan said…
This is great art man! I started a blog at www.loganbarry.blogspot.com last year and have been enjoying the experience ever since, although I have been challenged with uploading my photos. Your's look fantastic.
Write back if you can,
Tina
CAFE LA LA said…
Thanks! I'll check out your blog too. What problems are you having with uploading images?

Popular Posts