e3rd in Downtown LA





Today, I had the honor of being featured in a live lunch time online interview with new music composer, Drew Lesso which can be viewed at http://www.laxartscene.com/

It took place at e3rd, 734 East 3rd Street, LA CA 90013, 213-680-3003. Of course, I took advantage of this opportunity and documented the food we were served in the course of the interview for Cafelala. We were served a sliced avocado with a seafood center. It swam in a teriyaki type sauce and was really delicious and rich. The combination of tastes were bold. The scallop was deep fried and had this delicate tempura after taste. The beef was sauteed in a Korean sauce that was both spicy and slightly smokey. The food at e3rd is really well thought out and solidly designed.

My interview with Drew, who I had just meet this week, took the form of a Fluxus-like performance. I had a great time and Drew is simply amazing. His history and dedication to sound composition is inspiring. He's a pioneer in computer music and is part of the Stockhausen legacy. Drew's impressive and I can't believe I got to do that.

Comments

Popular Posts